I Forgot About My Other Horror YouTube Channel

 

Credit to Unsplash

I kept forgetting about my old horror YouTube channel I used to post 24/7 on. Once I deleted TikTok, I forgot about posting all the time on this horror channel. I found myself playing with the channel again, and I freaked out when I found a way to post videos again. 

I used to post short horror stories on this channel, they are all made up, except for maybe a couple…I don’t get why some people thought some of these stories were true. I would never post super messed up horror stories like that, but I guess some people will believe anything they see online lol.

I thought it would be hilarious to post a picture of my adorable teddy bear Corpse, as a way to start off the channel again. I posted a video of Corpse, with one simple text:

This bear is cursed. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/lor97-5wY_c?si=DLnEFOz5O6DUE2h2

I want to return to both of my horror channels, because I really enjoy sharing my love of horror with you all! 

My goal for this other channel is to reach 3,000 subscribers this year!

I’m at 1,030 subscribers so far. I think I can pull it off!

I can’t believe I forgot about this channel. I’m glad I’m now posting on this one again too! This channel will have a new short horror story every day!

And don’t worry, each of these creepy tales are fake!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“The Painter” is the Most Controversial Analog Horror Ever Created

Windom Earle was an Odd Choice for a Villain in Twin Peaks

Ranking all the Resident Evil Sidekick Characters